Interested in having your book reviewed? Here are my guidelines:
1. I review only children’s literature – picture books and chapter books, with a few middle grade novels sprinkled in, of any genre. No YA. No adult.
2. The reviews are written by me (Lindsay Leslie) with input from my kiddos.
3. The reviews are based on books received from authors and publishers, as well as books I’ve personally bought at the bookstore or checked out from the library. I’m not paid for reviews. Not one penny. Zilch. Please know that my reviews come from the heart and not my wallet.
4. If you would like to request a review, please click on the “envelope” email link on my blog page and send me a message. Please put “REVIEW REQUEST:” in the subject header. Include your query or news release about your book, including the genre, word count, brief summary of the book, author bio and contact information. I’ll only review the books I adore. I’m not into slamming people’s hard work. If I feel your book isn’t right for me, I’ll let you know.
6. I’m open to receiving review requests at any time and will put them in a queue. First come, first serve.
Many thanks, and I look forward to reading and baking!